- Hand painted print inspired by the scenic artwork of Canaletto
- Smooth woven Tencel™
- Pleated at front and back for fullness
- Flat front and smocking detail at back
- Length of size 12 is 80cm
- Model height is 5'9 and wears a size 10
The hand painted print on this Thought midi skirt takes inspiration from the scenic paintings of Canaletto, showcasing Venice's iconic Grand Canal. Crafted from woven Tencel™ this skirt feels smooth to touch and has wonderful drape. It has pleat detailing at the front and back for added volume, and hidden comfort at the back - plus elastication for an easy fit. Tuck a plain top into this skirt to let the print take centre stage.
Gentle machine wash at 30 degrees. Wash with similar colours. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron on reverse. Do not dry clean